The Bruker Q4 POLO is a spark optical emission spectrometer of the latest generation. Its compact size may suggest otherwise, but the Q4 POLO does not let itself be pushed around. It is a compact spectrometer with superior analytical performance that can easily compete with larger specimens. You’ll use it effortlessly for a variety of applications throughout the metals industry.
The Bruker Q4 POLO is the latest addition to Bruker’s line of spark optical emission spectrometers. It combines multiple innovations to achieve performance levels never before achieved by compact spark OES devices. Want to know more?
Numerous novelties and optimizations have been incorporated into the Bruker Q4 POLO to create a spark optical emission spectrometer that is second to none. In addition to its unprecedented analytical performance for an extensive range of elements, the Q4 POLO enables applications previously unthinkable with such small devices.
The Bruker Q4 POLO, because of its ingenuity and mini size, naturally has multiple fields of application:
Iron & steel
The processing of iron and steel requires accurate and precise analysis results of a wide variety of elements, including non-metals in very low concentrations.
Monitoring of phosphorus and alkali content in aluminum.
Copper is the building block of many types of alloys. The Q4 POLO handles them all, including oxygen determination.
Strengths of the Q4 POLO
It may be compact, but the Q4 POLO is designed for great performance. That’s why it’s equipped with the latest technology and software.
- MultiVision™ optics that cover the full elemental range with unseen performance and a negligible environmental footprint
- AAC™ and ArgonShield™ provide high-precision long-term stability without increasing argon consumption
- The new SmartSpark™ source with active detection is fully digital and equipped with non-energy discharge detection for greater precision and long-term stability
- Minimal argon consumption through the argon saving mode, resulting in lower operational costs
- easy analysis of wires and small objects and the possibility to analyze larger samples
- correct sample positioning and safe operation for a large variety of samples
- small size
- superior optical resolution
- low noise level (< 55 dB during analysis)
- incredible analytical stability
- limited maintenance and recalibration
- Optional materials database with more than 350,000 alloys
Watch here the video with product info
Questions or Demo
With the Q4 POLO you can perform extremely reliable and highly accurate analyses. Add to this its convenient size and decide that the Q4 POLO is an absolute value for any foundry or production floor.
Curious to see a demo or have questions?
In need of steel-hard analyses?
Choose Phenom SEM
Steel is an infinitely recyclable and steel-hard material. Not surprisingly, it is used in a wide variety of structures: from bridges to vehicles to wind turbines. For just about every country in the world, steel is a crucial element in economic trade and production. A thorough analysis is recommended and Phenom SEM is the best [...]
Testing extreme conditions in Aralab climate chambers
Every year, millions of cars roll off the assembly line and are used in every corner of the world: from Siberia to Death Valley. It is therefore important that new cars function optimally and safely in the most diverse and sometimes extreme weather conditions. But how do you develop such a vehicle? Climate chambers To test [...]
High-purity steel using Phenom ParticleX Steel Desktop SEM
Steel is a combination of iron, carbon and other elements. Due to its high elasticity and low cost, it is a preferred material for the production of buildings, cars, aircraft, machines but also for medical applications. To guarantee this, Benelux Scientific focuses on the Thermo Scientific Phenom ParticleX Steel Desktop SEM. The ParticleX Steel provides [...]